(1) [Jade admin] email@example.com for *you to contact the organizers.
(2) [Jade crew] firstname.lastname@example.org for *you and *us to contact simultaneously the organizers and paddlers who are active for the current year.
Paddling Session Registration
It is mandatory to register yourself 48 hours in advance by updating to No Yes or Late. Do not leave it blank even if you are not sure. You can update it again later.
Yes means that you will be on time to get on the boat.
Late means that you will be up to 30 minutes late. Wait on the dock ready with life jacket and paddle.
Select your name from the pull-down menu and hit Submit to access your page.
Not on the list? Use a Tryout or Guest ID and put your name in the comments. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to request to be added.
If you’re injured or plan to be absent for more than a week, please keep us informed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no practice on April 20.
Remaining indoor practices:April 27
There is no indoor or outdoor practice the week of Apr 30 - May 4.
Outdoor practices are on Mondays at 6pm and Thursdays at 7pm starting on May 7.
Fees for the 2018 outdoor season:
- Practice fees part 1 (up to the Mtl Challenge) : $80 for 1x/week, $100 for 2x/week payable immediately.
- Practice fees part 2 (after the Mtl Challenge) : $80 for 1x/week, $100 for 2x/week
- Special price for paying 2x/week practice fees part 1 and 2 upfront : $185
- On a per practice basis : $10 per practice
- For new recruits starting part way in the season, contact Mike for an adjusted fee at email@example.com
- Montreal Challenge Sat-Sun July 7-8. Fee $55.
- Rawdon Sat Aug 11, if sufficient interest. Fee $35.
- Quebec Cup Sat-Sun Sept 15-16. Fee $60.
The Parc Jean Drapeau $20 individual facilities access fee is factored into the team fees above.
Cheques are payable to "Jade Dragon Boat Club", or put cash payments in a ziploc/envelope with your name, or send an etranster to Mike's yahoo email.