(1) [Jade admin] firstname.lastname@example.org for *you to contact the organizers.
(2) [Jade crew] email@example.com for *you and *us to contact simultaneously the organizers and paddlers who are active for the current year.
Paddling Session Registration
It is mandatory to register yourself 48 hours in advance by updating to No Yes or Late. Do not leave it blank even if you are not sure. You can update it again later.
Yes means that you will be on time to get on the boat.
Late means that you will be up to 30 minutes late. Wait on the dock ready with life jacket and paddle.
Select your name from the pull-down menu and hit Submit to access your page.
Not on the list? Use a Tryout or Guest ID and put your name in the comments. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added.
If you’re injured or plan to be absent for more than a week, please keep us informed by contacting us at email@example.com.
Fees for 2017 summer season:
- Team fee part 1 : $85 for practices from May to July 6, payable immediately
- Team fee part 2 : $85 for practices from July 10 to Sept 14, payable the beginning of July
- On a per practice basis : $10 per practice
- For new recruits starting part way in the season, contact Mike for an adjusted fee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hold practice sessions 2x each week on Mondays 6pm and Thursdays 7pm starting May 1 until Sept 14. We have a flat team fee. Regular members are expected to come once a week or more, space allowing based on sign up and occasional prioritization for festival preparation.
The Parc Jean Drapeau facilities access fee is included in the team fee.
Cheques are payable to "Jade Dragon Boat Club", or put cash payments in a ziploc/envelope with your name, or send an etranster to Mike's yahoo email.
Possible festivals, to be confirmed:
- Montreal Challenge : July 8-9, $55
- Rawdon : Aug 12, $35
- Quebec Cup (in Montreal) : Sept 16-17, $60