(1) [Jade admin] firstname.lastname@example.org for *you to contact the organizers.
(2) [Jade crew] email@example.com for *you and *us to contact simultaneously the organizers and paddlers who are active for the current year.
Paddling Session Registration
It is mandatory to register yourself 48 hours in advance by updating to No Yes or Late. Do not leave it blank even if you are not sure. You can update it again later.
Yes means that you will be on time to get on the boat.
Late means that you will be up to 30 minutes late. Wait on the dock ready with life jacket and paddle.
Select your name from the pull-down menu and hit Submit to access your page.
Not on the list? Use a Tryout or Guest ID and put your name in the comments. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added.
If you’re injured or plan to be absent for more than a week, please keep us informed by contacting us at email@example.com.
Indoor practices are on Fridays at 7pm.
Novembre: 17, 24
Decembre: 1, 8, 15
January: 12, 19, 26
February: 2, 9, 16, 23
March: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
April: 6, 13, 20, 27
Fees for 2017-2018 indoor season:
- Nov 17 to April 27 : $120
- Jan 12 to April 27 : $100
- 10 practices lump sum : $80
- On a per practice basis : $10 per practice
- For new recruits starting part way in the season, contact Mike for an adjusted fee at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Parc Jean Drapeau $20 individual facilities access fee is factored into the team fees above.
Cheques are payable to "Jade Dragon Boat Club", or put cash payments in a ziploc/envelope with your name, or send an etranster to Mike's yahoo email.