(1) [Jade admin] email@example.com for *you to contact the organizers.
(2) [Jade crew] firstname.lastname@example.org for *you and *us to contact simultaneously the organizers and paddlers who are active for the current year.
Paddling Session Registration
It is mandatory to register yourself 48 hours in advance by updating to No Yes or Late. Do not leave it blank even if you are not sure. You can update it again later.
Yes means that you will be on time to get on the boat.
Late means that you will be up to 30 minutes late. Wait on the dock ready with life jacket and paddle.
Select your name from the pull-down menu and hit Submit to access your page.
Not on the list? Use a Tryout or Guest ID and put your name in the comments. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to request to be added.
If you’re injured or plan to be absent for more than a week, please keep us informed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees for 2017 indoor season:
- Attending regularly : $95 up front
- Attending half of the practices : $60 up front for 8 practices
- On a per practice basis : $10 per practice
- For new recruits starting part way in the season, contact Mike for an adusted fee at email@example.com
The Parc Jean Drapeau facilities access fee is included in the practice fee.
Cheques are payable to "Jade Dragon Boat Club" or put cash payments in an envelope with your name or send an etranster to Mike's yahoo email.